Now Servicing Porsche!
Over the past few years, Boston Motor Werks has established itself as a premier facility in the Boston area for BMW service and repair. Because of this, we are proud to announce, due to some excellent and highly-skilled new staff members, we are now servicing and repairing all years and models of Porsche automobiles. Like our BMW services, we use exclusively factory diagnostic systems for our repairs, and have acquired the PIWIS II system that is used exclusively by Porsche dealers. With over 25 years of experience servicing and repairing Porsche among our staff, genuine Porsche parts, and a great attention to detail, we welcome you and your Porsche of any year or model to experience the service that Boston Motor Werks can provide your machine. We will continue our doctrine of dealer-level service without the dealer prices regardless of make or model.
- Oil filter/fluid changes with the highest quality oil and filters
- Transmission Services
- Brake Flushes, service, and repairs
- Coolant repairs and flushes on all water-cooled engines
- Wheel and tire replacement
- Four wheel computerized alignments
- Vehicle Inspections
- Full Factory Diagnostics, including PDK, PASM, and PDCC systems
- Preventative IMS Bearing replacements on 996/997 engines
- Race and Track Inspections